Monday 4 January 2010

I.C.U - A2 Short Film January 2010



This is our completed short film, I.C.U, and overall, I am pleased with our final result. I felt this whole production was a good experience and enabled me to develop my film making knowledge and skills. Through every stage of pre-production, production, and post-production I learned something new and I also learned skills which could be adapted elsewhere, for example using Photoshop to create film posters. As well as our actual film, I think we created an effective series of ancillary tasks. In particular I feel our film posters and magazine review were successful in working together to support our film, as well as being able to promote our film individually. For an in depth evaluation of my I.C.U production please read the latter drafts of my labels, Evaluation 1, Evaluation 2, Evaluation 3 and Evaluation 4. Each different question allowed me to evaluate the different areas of my production, and I think my evaluation clearly shows my thought processes and decision making behind the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment